Call for admission – 08746888118 / 09019537478
Centralized counseling NEET UG 2020
Directorate General of Health Science (DGHS) has released schedule for NEET UG Counselling 2020 admission to All India Quota seats. Form registration will be available on https://mcc.nic.in/UGCounselling/ . we will also mention the scheduled dates released by DGHS below. Counseling will start from 27th October 2020 on the official website https://mcc.nic.in/UGCounselling/ . All the NEET qualified students throughout India are eligible to Participate in the centralized NEET UG counselling except students from Jammu & Kashmir. Some new changes have been made to students who have earlier applied as Indian students but this year applied as NRI students, we will mention everything below in the post.
NEET Counselling 2020 counselling dates
|SL NO.||Registration, Payment & Choice filling||Choice Filling & Locking||Processing of seat allotment||Result day||Reporting date|
|1.||27th October to 5:00 PM 2nd November, 2020 Last time to pay fees up-to 7:00 PM 2nd November, 2020||28th October 2020 to 2nd November till 11:59 PM Choice Locking will start at 4:00 PM of 2nd November, 2020||3rd November & 4th November 2020||5th of November 2020||6th November to 12th of November 2020|
|6 days||2 days||1 day||7 days|
|2.||18th November to 22nd November 2020 till 3:00 PM Payment till 5:00 PM of 22nd November 2020||19th to 22nd November 2020 Till Midnight||23rd & 24th November 2020||25th November 2020||26th November till 2nd December, 2020|
|5 days||4 days||2 days||1 day||7 days|
|Seat which has been allotted but not reported or joined those vacant seats will be transferred to state Quota on 3rd of December (Only 15% All India Quota)|
|Mop-UP Round for Central/Deemed University/Deemed Uiversity/ESIC/AIIMS & JIMPMER Only|
|3.||10th to 14th December till 3:00 PM Payment till 5:00 PM 14th December||11th to 14th December 2020 till 11:59 PM Start of Choice Locking 3:00||15th & 16th December 2020||17th December 2020||18th to 24th December 2020|
|4 days||2 days||1 day||7 days|
|Transfer of Non reporting & Non joining for stray vacancy round from 28th December to 31st December 2020|
NEET UG Central Counseling – Counselling is conducted by Medical Council Committee (MCC) and it Conducts Admission to 15% of all Medical seats in Government Medical Colleges & Dental Colleges, 100% seats in Deemed universities/Central Universities/ ESIC / AMU / BHU / AFMC / AIIMS & JIPMER. All NEET Qualified students throughout India are allowed to participate Except Jammu & Kashmir students.
Centralized counselling Eligibility criteria for Different Institutions –
- 15% seats of all Government Medical Colleges – All students throughout India except J&K are eligible
- 100% seats Deemed universities – All students throughout India except J&K are eligible
- Delhi university (UCMS, MAMC, LHMC) – 15% SEATS for All India Quota & 85% institutional quota seats only for students who have studied 12th in Delhi
- BHU – Open to all students throughout India
- Aligarh Muslim University – 50% of seats are reserved for students study in the schools of AMU for minimum 3 years and other 50% for all students throughout India.
- VMM & SJH – 85% seats for students who completed 12th from Delhi & rest 15% for all India students.
NEET Counselling Fees 2020
|Institution||Category||Counseling fees (Non – refundable)||Counseling fees Refundable|
|15% Central Universities / Central University||UR||Rs. 1000||Rs 10000|
|SC / ST / OBC / PwD||Rs 500||Rs 5000|
|Deemed University||All||5000||Rs 200000|
NEET UG 2020 Counselling Process –
- Filling of application form for 1st round and paying the fees for registration and choice filling and locking the choice filled.
- Allotment of 1st round seats and reporting to the allotted college.
- Filing of fresh application form for 2nd round and paying the fees for registration, students who didn’t got seat in first round need not to feel fresh forms. All the choice filled in first round are null void.
- Choice filling and locking of choices.
- Allotment of 2nd round seat and reporting in the college where seat is allotted.
- Seat which has been allotted but not reported or joined those vacant seats will be transferred to state Quota on 3rd of December (Only 15% All India Quota)
- MOP-UP round for Central/Deemed University/Deemed Uiversity/ESIC/AIIMS & JIMPMER Only
- Transfer of Non reporting & Non joining for stray vacancy round from 28th December to 31st December 2020.
Admission in MBBS through management quota in Private Medical Colleges.
All seats of management quota seats are provided through the same counseling process only difference is the higher fees structure.
Admission in MBBS NRI quota in Private Medical Colleges
The process is same to get a NRI seat only difference is fees structure in most cases if anyone proceed through us we can get concession in the NRI quota fees structure.